Uploaded, the direct link or forum link has available now. Or you can review your uploaded image below.
Note: The Artificial Intelligence (AI) might need a moment to complete this compression task (depends on your JPEG weight).
Our online tool offers an AI-powered solution to compress JPEG images, helping you reduce the original file size while maintaining quality. With the ability to choose the best compression level, you can optimize your images for faster loading times without sacrificing visual fidelity.
The tool allows you to set the image quality between 0 to 100 percent, giving you greater control over the compression process. Whether you're looking to optimize images for your website, social media, or any other purpose, our JPEG compressor is a powerful tool to have in your toolkit.
How does the JPEG compression work?
JPEG compression reduces image file size by removing redundant information using lossy compression. It involves color space transformation, discrete cosine transform, quantization, and entropy coding.
How to compress a JPEG?
You can compress a JPEG file using this online image compression tool. Here are the steps:
- Click the "Choose File" button to upload your JPEG file.
- Once the file is uploaded, you can adjust the compression settings to reduce the file size.
- Click the "Compress Image" button to compress the JPEG file.
- The tool will create a compressed JPEG file that you can download to your computer.
How to compress a JPEG on Mac?
Mac users can use the built-in Preview app to compress JPEG files. Following these actions:
- Open the JPEG file in Preview.
- Choose "Export" from the File menu.
- In the "Export As" window, select JPEG as the format, and adjust the quality slider to a lower value. Lower quality values result in more compression and a smaller file size.
- Click "Save" to save the compressed JPEG file.
How to compress a JPEG on Windows?
Windows users can use the built-in image editor app called Paint to compress JPEG files. Actions below:
- Open the JPEG file in Paint.
- Choose "Resize" from the "Image" menu.
- In the "Resize and Skew" window, make sure the "Maintain aspect ratio" option is selected.
- Enter a lower value for the "Horizontal" and "Vertical" fields. Lower values result in more compression and a smaller file size.
- Click "OK" to resize the image.
- Choose "Save As" from the "File" menu, and select JPEG as the file format to save the compressed JPEG file.